May 12, 2008

We have eaten a lot

I have missed many days of travel record because the internet connection was not good, and I stopped writing. A week has passed and I'm now in Boston, trying to remember what we did. I looked at the photos that I've taken and my god, we have eaten lots! Is that an understatement?

Anyway, more food photos to follow...

1. Beautiful toastie that I had in a pub of wild mushroon, egg, parmesan cheese and truffle oil

IMG_1934

2. Yummy lamb casserole with yorkshire pudding at The Moor's Inn, which is also famous for it's 50 types of whisky.

IMG_1946

IMG_1950

3. Yorkshire hot pot at The Blacksmiths Arms in Lastingham. We also had venison pate....  One of the rooms has beer mugs covering the ceiling.

IMG_1963IMG_1959 

IMG_1961

4. Dinner with Done and Marion at Plough Inn, Fadmoor

The  main that I had was scallops with black pudding. I had been looking forward to this well-known culinary delight (sausage made of blood) but it was mild and not distinctive. The entire dish of scallops and black pudding was however, extremely delicious.

IMG_1971

No comments:

More blogs:

Related Posts with Thumbnails