June 5, 2008

So much to be happy about !

I'm feeling happy today... mostly because I'm happy and that my friends are happy.

I met up with a friend who is getting her divorced finalised soon, and she's happy about it. She's met many helpful people along the process and she's thankful for that.

Another friend who been depressed because she felt the struggle of the life of an artist has got a casual job in a major art gallery. She's happy and that makes me happy that things are looking up. Baby steps...

A call came from a long time friend who was mourning the death of her father. She came to terms with the loss and decided it was time to move on with her life.

My friend is about to submit the final assignment for the course that she's taking. She's feeling relieved (actually it was more like "yay!!"), and she's going to dedicate the next few weeks painting for an upcoming exhibition, which she is of course excited about.

Another friend has an upcoming exhibition starting next week!

A friend has got her role expanded at work, and the new work she now has to take on is something she has always wanted to do.

My friend is looking forward to improving her tennis skills and has decided that she will play tennis more often. I'm looking forward to the result.

At dinner last night, my friend says she is going to Hong Kong for a holiday with her sister. She's looking forward to eating some good food.

At the same dinner, a friend has gone to an interview for a marketing role. She is hopeful and fingers crossed, she gets the job.

There is an upcoming lunch appointment with my friends. They are celebrating the survival of year one with their twins!!

Friends have had a holiday in Oman, and they had such a great time. Now they are back in Melbourne, feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world.

A friend has gotten a job in Dubai and is moving there in a month. A new phase in his life - good luck!

Another friend whom I haven't met in a while, now has a 4 month-old baby. "The baby is a good boy", he says :)

I'm happy simply because life is fantastic - I have a great family and many great friends :). I love my job and my art :) and everyday I feel lucky because I am able to do what I love.

No comments:

More blogs:

Related Posts with Thumbnails