April 26, 2009

Mmip Mmip make way for Smart car!

My cute little smart car pendants just hot off the... err rotary tool. I love them!! Sooooo CUTE - if I can say so myself!

IMG_3690

IMG_3679

I've put these up onto www.madeit.com.au/EvelynHowardDesigns - an Australian site. I have only 2 listings so far but I don't think it's as good as the other one i.e. Etsy.com which is an American site. Anyway, the listings are for 4 months... and I may not continue with the Australian site.

Anyway, here is the other listing consisting of 2 designs of sneakers pendants:

IMG_3691

IMG_3695

2 comments:

Soyun Park said...

Your pendants are just adorable~ I love them all.

Unknown said...

Thanks Soyun, and Happy Birthday to you (belated). The doggies are nice!

More blogs:

Related Posts with Thumbnails