December 23, 2009

All I want for Christmas is a CTRL-Z magic wand…

… so that disasters – plane crashes, tsunamis, floods etc. – can be undone.

I’d even undo the smaller disasters, like spilling coffee on my keyboard…

Drawing of spilled coffee on keyboard © Evelyn Howard 2009

Just a quick piece for Illustration Friday. Please click on the link for more illustrations based on the theme “Undone”

Merry Christmas.

ps. This piece was "Pick of the Week" - a lovely Christmas day surprise for me :)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

:=)

Happy holidays.

Unknown said...

Nice drawing!!

rolly said...

Ow! I've done that.
Great minds think alike :)

wenn said...

hoho. merry xmas!

k.h.whitaker said...

I want one too, nice work

Deep Chills said...

good work

studio lolo said...

hah!! You speak for so many of us!
Great concept.

studio lolo said...

yay...pick of the week on Christmas day!!!

Simonette said...

Yes, I'll take one too. Or maybe two, just in case the first one breaks. Great idea!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone - what a great Christmas cheer to be "pick of the day". :)

yoon see said...

Congrats on the win Evelyn.
You really deserved it!

soulbrush said...

congrats on your piece for if, chosen to, well deserved. happy 2010 to you and yours.

valerie walsh said...

very cool! i really like it :D

Grethic said...

Ahh what we could all do with a Ctrl -Z in life

Laura Marsh said...

I love this illo. I often find myself saying "CTRL-Z" in my head when I screw something up outside of the computer realm - ha ha!

Krista said...

Hooray for you!! This is wonderful! No back button in real life-- thank goodness there are other ways!

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it.

More blogs:

Related Posts with Thumbnails