March 16, 2010

Eureka Tower, Melbourne

I took these photos a few days ago, on a sunny day out.

Eureka Tower © Evelyn Howard 2010

The tall building is the Eureka Tower, which is the world’s tallest residential tower. It measures 300 m / 984 ft.

Eureka Tower © Evelyn Howard 2010

Another view of the Eureka Tower; this photo is taken from the side.

The attractions in this building includes Skydeck 88, an observation deck on level 88, and The Edge, a glass cube that extends out of the building with visitors in it. I’ve been there and the view was fantastic.

Visit My World for more photos.

9 comments:

Louis la Vache said...

This building is more interesting than most modern buildings. No doubt the view IS fantastic! ;-)

«Louis» thanks you for the birthday wishes. Blogger is buggy tonight - that post wasn't supposed to appear until Thursday! ;-)

Regina said...

Nice buildings!
Great shots Ev.

LadyFi said...

Wow - fabulous building! I think I'd be too dizzy to live up in the clouds though...

diane said...

Great shots of the tower. I've been up too it was amazing.

Vicky said...

Very beautiful photo!!!

cat said...

Wow that is a cool picture! I love the intense blue sky:)

Diane AZ said...

Beautiful and fascinating building, but I think I would prefer living closer to the ground. :)

wenn said...

it's beautiful!

James said...

What a cool looking building. The street light is a nice touch too.

More blogs:

Related Posts with Thumbnails