October 23, 2010

Coffee time

coffee reflection © Evelyn Howard 2010

It was coffee time. My husband was reading on his computer when my cup of cappuccino arrived.

Table reflection © Evelyn Howard 2010

After I finished my coffee, there was still another shot I had to take. The surface of the table is now reflected on the shiny computer logo.

Under the umbrella © Evelyn Howard 2010

This is where we had coffee. I love the funky wall.

Happy weekend. Head over to Jame’s for more weekend reflections.

10 comments:

Lesley said...

All very artistic!

jeff campbell said...

These are some swell photos...good eye ;-) Peace

Jeannette StG said...

Funky wall, artistic reflection - this day must be heaven:)

'Tsuki said...

This logo laptop is really a great subject of reflection... I just love the framing on the first shot.

Kaori said...

You find such great cafes over there! Love that first shot :-D

Unknown said...

Oh I love the funky wall too! And I love the way you can find things to shoot while hubs is busy on his computer. :)

MarieElizabeth said...

Interesting photos and I like the sketch as well.

EG CameraGirl said...

OH! I like that wall too! And I'm glad you took a photo of the reflection!

Francisca said...

Super neat reflections on the laptop logo... and the wall.

Unknown said...

Nice shots! It looks like a very elegant coffee shop.

My Entry

More blogs:

Related Posts with Thumbnails