December 3, 2010

Splish splash

A few pieces painted outdoors. I brought some fruit with me to the beach on a warm sunny day, and it was fun to paint them on the beach. It was hot and windy so my watercolour dried very quickly - almost no waiting time at all.
 
Another piece painted in a park - a lot of fun to be able to splash paint around, not having to worry about dirtying the carpet and walls at home.

 

More splashing, loads of fun! This was done while camping by colouring the underside of leaves and pressing them onto my paper, then adding more colours and then going crazy splish splashing.

Do you splish splash? Happy weekend.

4 comments:

Creatively Sensitive said...

Your bright sky, and leaves on the sand are making me long for warmer weather... and playing outside in the sun! What fun it sounds like :)

Sadami said...

Dear Evelyn,
Wow, wow, wow!!! All your work is so colorful and I love them all. Your wotercolor is very attractive.
Cheers, Sadami

Kala said...

Lovely work Evelyn.

Kaori said...

I think I like the leaves the best! I bet you had fun with that one ;-D

More blogs:

Related Posts with Thumbnails