February 11, 2011

Blue blue blue sky

It is hot in Malaysia… 34°C in the afternoons (about 93 °F), with loads of humidity. It is usually very uncomfortable outdoors.

malaysian blue sky © Evelyn Howard 2011

I went to a department store. Department stores are one of the favourite places to go because of heat outdoors. It gets crowded but it’s cool inside. Looking up, I noticed an interesting roof structure below the blue sky.  There is a bridge up there too…

When I got home, I opened up Photoshop…

Skywatch, Sunday Bridges

13 comments:

Unknown said...

it's dizzying and i love it! awesome shot!

LifeRamblings said...

what a lovely structure against the blue sky. the heat is unbearable in Penang too. :(

eileeninmd said...

Cool angle and a pretty sky! Great capture! Have a wonderful weekend,Evelyn

Kim, USA said...

Awesome shot! Love that blue sky.
Sky Watch Friday

Greg Dimitriadis said...

Great framing!

Zyzzyz said...

Phew that looks hot.

Lesley said...

and here we are going into dept stores to keep warm. but we don't have anyhting like this!

Francisca said...

What a fun shot, Evelyn! I'm near you, but it's been wonderful here, even a cool breeze to cut the 31C temperature. Malls are VERY popular in the Philippines for exactly the reason you state... air conditioning! But I stay away...

EG CameraGirl said...

This is really nice! I like all the lines in this photo!

Kala said...

Awesome perspective!

Andy said...

Interesting photo. I hope you never got any kinks in your neck taking this picture. I envy you saying you went there because of the heat outside. Things are just the opposite here.

genie said...

I call this one cool shot though it is very hot there for you. This is an awesome structure and am having trouble deciding which part is the bridge. Maybe it is just my old eyes that are playing tricks on me. Great capture of a really neat architectural feat.

Anonymous said...

Very nice shot!

More blogs:

Related Posts with Thumbnails