May 12, 2008

Day 1 in Boston - up and down weather reminds me of Melbourne

Day 1 in Boston was spent mostly outdoors hoping to rid ourselves of jetlag as quickly as possible. But by 9:30 pm, it was proving to be difficult staying awake.  By 10 pm, I no longer had the willpower so I gave in, and sleep soundly until 4:30 am the next morning.

It felt a bit like being in Melbourne, with the change in weather.  It was cold and rained in the morning. Equipped with my thick jumper and a borrowed umbrella from the hotel, we headed out for the day. It was cold and I was a little worried if my thick jumper was enough. By late morning, the weather changed and it was rather warm and I was wishing that I had my lighter jumper. It was sunny and the long big umbrella which was so useful earlier was proving to be a little unfashionable... By 6 pm, it was cold again and I was glad to have my thick jumper with me...

No comments:

More blogs:

Related Posts with Thumbnails