October 9, 2010

Seoul skyscrapers

Seoul skyscrapper © Evelyn Howard 2010

Seoul is busy and big. I have never felt so surrounded by tall buildings. Often, I turn a full circle and they are all skyscrapers. I have to stretch my neck to see the top of the buildings.

The above is a funky glass building with curvy sides.

Seoul bulidng reflection © Evelyn Howard 2010

Reflection of a red crane and buildings. It was mostly hot and sunny while we were there, and there were lots of blue skies.

Visit James at Weekend Reflections.

10 comments:

'Tsuki said...

The first buildding is really amazing, from a architectural point of view... The framing of the picture is quite vertiginous : I would not like being on one of those nacelles to clean up those windows... My vertigo wouldn't allow it anyway...

Francisca said...

Evelyn, what a fabulous wonky shot that first one! I get dizzy looking at those window washers. I really like the crane reflection in the second photo too. Well done! Guess you had a good time in Seoul? It's been years, no decades, since I was there.

diane b said...

Fabulous reflections and buildings.

ines said...

I really enjoy your photogrphy, thank you for posting them, it's a tiny bit like traveling far away places.

Ines

Anonymous said...

Wow - fabulous shots of those sleek buildings! Brilliant!

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

The first photo shows some fascinating geometric shapes in the reflection. It leaves me wondering if it is the glass on the reflecting building or the design on the building being reflected. (That sounds confusing even to me!)

Great photos!

Jeannette StG said...

Amazing pics -I especially like the second one as a reflection!

Bridge in Sacramento,
Jeannette

cieldequimper said...

Hi Evelyn! I just love love love the first one!

Kaori said...

Whoa! Crazy patterns on the building! Very cool :D

Sadami said...

Dear Evelyn,
Your photos always amaze me. So clear and nice angle. Very good composition. I always learn lots from you.
Kind regards, Sadami

More blogs:

Related Posts with Thumbnails