January 28, 2013

A few creative projects

Happy New Year 2013.

I’ve been away for a bit, been busy with creative projects as usual. Hope you are all doing ok! Here are some recent projects.

Journaling/Sketches around Melbourne

Caricatures

People sketches – these were people in a cafe

Outdoor Building Sketch

Outdoor drawing – a building in Melbourne CBD.

DIY Book Cover

IMG_2448

IMG_2606

I purchased some blank books and started drawing the covers myself. I have completed 2 so far… The one on the left uses mainly text, while the one on the right has a festival theme. They are both completed with ink, paint and collage.

DIY Concertina book

DIY Concertina BookDIY Concertina Book

I have just completed a concertina book – what fun.

It was not difficult:

Part 1: Gluing  the pages

Part 2: Completing the book

I hope everyone has been well, and have had a great start to the new year.

5 comments:

Sadami said...

Hi, Evelyn,
2013 will be a wonderful year for you!
Best wishes, Sadami

Christine said...

you have been busy doing lovely work! Happy 2013!

Kaori said...

Hi Evelyn!
Happy New Year! It's been awhile but I'm catching up on your lovely posts. The DIY book cover is my favorite! I may have to try it one of these days :D

estetik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hi Sadami-san, Christine and Kaori-san, hello! (better late than never) - hope you all doing well.

More blogs:

Related Posts with Thumbnails